The vertical design of this high quality insert makes punchdown termination easy. The insert is for use in all Keystone wall plates and is available in multiple colors, as well as convenient contractor packs.
Category 5e RJ45 Keystone Connector - Pack 10
- High quality insert for use in multimedia wall plates.
- Rear retention caps ensure secure wire termination.
- Vertical design for easy punchdown termination.
- T568A and T568B wiring labels included.
- Meets Category 5e described in TIA/EIA-568-B.2.
- Insertion and extraction life is 750 Cycles Min.
- Jack housing is high-impact, flame resistant plastic, UL 94V-0.
- Spring wire is phosphor bronze alloy plated with 50 micro-inch of gold over 100 micro-inches of nickel.
- Also available in contractor pack of 50 (WP3450-WH-50)
- Manufacturer: Legrand
- Mfr #: WP3450-WH
- Mod Jack Wiring: T568A or T568B
- Number Of Ports: 1
- Pair Count: 4
- Termination: IDC Wire Guage: 22-24 AWG
- Flammability Rating: 94 V-0.
- Humidity: Max 93% non-condensing.
- Material: High Impact Plastic.
- Mounting: Keystone.
- Operating Temperature Fahrenheit: 14°F to 140°F.
- Storage Temperature: Neg 40°F to 158°F
- Height (U S): 0.87"
- Length (U S): 1.28"
- Length Metric: 1.28"
- Width (U S): 0.64"
- Product Weight (U S): 0.0255 lb