The HOME 5eTM Connector provides network connections for CAT 5e UTP structured cabling systems in residential applications. The connectors support high megabit applications such as Gigabit Ethernet and 622 Mbps ATM. For use in residential applications.
Home 5e Connectors Standar - Pack 10
- The HOME 5E Connector shall allow wire termination by use of traditional punchdown methods. The wiring color code shall follow the T568A scheme, displayed on a label on the connector. The connector body shall be made of fire-retardant plastic with a flammability rating of 94V-0.It shall be compliant with TIA-568-C and FCC part 68,and have cULus certification.
- Available in seven colors
- T568-A wiring
- Individual port configurabilty allows specification flexibility
- Robust one-piece lead-frame design
- Narrow connector allows high-port density in asmall area
- Performance supports high megabit andshared-sheath applications
- Manufacturer: LEVITON
- Mfr #: 5EHOM-RW5
- Dimensions: .58" H x .63" W x 1.18" D
Standars and Certifications:
- Materials:Connector body is high-impact fire-retardantplastic, rated UL 94V-0. Spring wire contactsare high-quality phosphor bronze, plated with50 micro-inches of gold over 100 micro-inchesof nickel for lowest contact resistance,maximum life. Connector 110-style IDCcontacts are solder-plated phosphor bronze.
- FCC Part 68
- cULus Listed