The Hi-Fi 2 is HAI by Leviton's all new distributed audio system. With 4 zones, 4 sources and an all new keypad with OLED display, the Hi-Fi 2 is perfect for today's demanding homeowners. The powerful yet compact Hi-Fi 2 plays music from devices you already own (or those you wish to purchase) and is so easy to operate that anyone can enjoy it. With Hi-Fi 2, you have the ability to listen to different sources at the same time at different volume levels throughout your home or set all zones to the same source and volume. Audio sources can now be located throughout the house using Remote Input Modules or locally inputted at the Hi-Fi 2 amplifier, including iPods, home theater systems, computers and more. Hi-Fi by HAI's components are modular, giving flexibility for expansion as needs change. The base system provides 4 zones and 4 sources. Hi-Fi by HAI by Leviton may be a stand-alone installation or may be integrated with an HAI by Leviton home control system for enhanced features.
Leviton Hi-Fi 2 4x4 System
- Built-in system utilizes in-ceiling and in-wall speakers for a clean and simple installation
- Free iOS app lets you control volume and audio source in every area
- Unique wiring topography allows audio sources to reside in any room
- Amplifier and distribution are mounted in Leviton Structured Media Center, with Cat5 runs to devices
- Optional Bluetooth means anyone can be the DJ and stream from iTunes, Rhapsody, Pandora, Spotify, etc.
- 40 Watts per zone using Class D Digital amplification with one input for additional amplification
- Manufacturer: LEVITON
- Mfr #: 95A00-3
- Item Weight: 1 pound
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 11.6 x 3.8 inches